Decluttering, Downsizing or Moving House?
Dill and Sue at Haslemere Home Stylers know from personal experience how difficult it is when planning or considering moving house, whether it’s your home or that of a member of your family. We aim to take the stress away from our clients as this is often an emotional time and decluttering your home is time-consuming and physically demanding. We offer a unique service and work closely with our clients to establish their individual requirements to help this daunting process go as smoothly as possible.
Our service is affordable and confidential and we offer a free consultation with no obligation meeting. Each client’s requirements are different and, in our experience, this initial visit helps us understand what we can provide to help. Every project is different and we can tailor our service to your specific requirements.
What we do
- Provide practical advice and create a room by room plan
- Identify sympathetically and thoughtfully what the client wishes to keep or dispose of
- Dispose of items by:-
- Arranging items to be sold at auction or selling elsewhere on our client’s behalf
- Taking items to the charity or organisation of our client’s choice
- Advising on storage solutions and rearranging belongings
- Arranging local council bulk waste collection
- Taking items to local recycle centres
- Organising skip delivery & collection
- Providing memory storage boxes if our clients wish to store treasured items
- Organise and co-ordinate every aspect of the house move (including booking the removal company), providing organisational advice and hands-on assistance before and during the moving process from your old to your new home
- Reduce the volume of your possessions, therefore, reducing your moving or storage costs
- Pack and then unpack and organise your belongings into your new home ready for you to move into your new house
- Organise cleaning of your old and/or new home if required
We not only help with re-organising houses, we have also tidied garages, cellars and sheds and we are more than happy to tackle any issue that you may have.
We prepare and stage properties on the market for Open Days, working closely with clients and Estate Agents.See our Case Studies